Friday, October 4, 2013

Wuthering Heights

   While I love embracing fall (my all-time favorite season) with chunky boots and dark plum lips, I'm not 100% ready to move on from lighter, more springy/summery looks. Lately, I've been head over heels for light colored, flowy garments.Soft pinks, kimono sleeves, Japanese garden prints- all up my alley. (dreaminess overload!) And speaking of dreamy,the past few months have included lots of Kate Bush listening. After watching (the first version of) the music video for "Wuthering Heights", I was not only inspired to create this outfit but I also realized two things missing in my life- A grogeous white, floor-length dress and even more gorgeous dance moves. (The former: Slight chance of obtaining. The latter: Not so much.)
    






Kimono Sleeve Dress- Second Hand
Pink Head Scarf- Vintage
High Wasited Belt- Urban Outfitters
Floral Kitten Heels- Second Hand


No comments:

Post a Comment